Rexroth – Linear Bushings and Shafts
Over 1000 designs and variations to choose from
Rexroth linear bushing guides can be put together from over 1000 designs and variations to meet all demands and applications, so whatever your application you can find exactly what you need with this Rexroth range of linear bushings and shafts.
- Integrated retaining rings for a reliable fit and fast installation
- Alignment error compensation for optimum running characteristics – compensates inaccuracies in the connection configuration
- Robust all-steel construction to withstand heavy soiling and high temperatures
- Stainless steel configurations for use in the food, semiconductor and medical technology sectors
- Floating seal for long service life
- No maintenance required after initial lubrication
- With ready-to-mount housing for fast installation
- Fitted guide shafts machined to customer requirements
Rexroth linear bushings and shafts have a proven track record extending back several decades in general machinery, special machinery, jigs and numerous special applications. Rexroth offers various designs in its standard range.
eLINE Linear Bushings and Shafts
The linear bushings and linear sets of the eLINE series are supplied in a clearance-free configuration. They are pre-greased and hence lubricated for life. Components are available for shaft diameters from 8 mm to 40 mm.
The Rexroth range includes shafts with a variety of tolerances made of heat-treatment steel, stainless steel and hard chromium plating. It therefore covers a wide range of applications, including in corrosive environments.
For more information about the Rexroth range of Bushings and shafts please visit their website.
Click here to view the full list of Rexroth items available from SUMMERS®.
To learn more or to speak to a specialist at SUMMERS® about this product , please complete the form below or call us on 0800 055 6663