Easyslide– linear bearings with one or more sliders
The Easyslide SN series is characterised by compact cross-sections and low-friction movement. Different cross-sections allow for numerous applications in which high load capacities can be implemented at a very long service life.
- Guide rails and sliders of the SN series is made of cold-drawn bearing steel
- Ball cage made of steel
- Balls made of hardened bearing steel
- Raceways of the guide rails and sliders are induction hardened
- long service life
- Transportation industry (e.g. exterior and interior rail and bus doors, seat adjustments, interior)
- Construction and machine technology
- Medical technology (e.g. X-ray equipment, medical tables)
- Automotive technology
- Logistics (e.g. handling units)
- Food & beverage industry (e.g. packaging machines)
- Special machines
SN linear bearing, version 1, with single slider
SN linear bearing consists of a guide rail and a slider that runs within the ball cage in the guide rail. High load capacities, compact cross-sections and simple and easy mounting.
SN linear bearing, version 2, with multiple independent sliders
Variant with different sliders, which each runs in its own ball cage, independent of each other, in the guide rail. Slider length and stroke for each slider can be different within one rail.
SN linear bearing, version 3, with multiple synchronised sliders
Several sliders run in a common ball cage within the guide rails. The slider lengths can vary here as well and then form a total unit, which implements the corresponding stroke.
To learn more or to speak to a specialist at Summers about this product , please complete the form below or call us on 0800 055 6663