Mono Rails are profile rails for the highest degree of precision
In Mono Rails the running grooves are ground in semicircle profile and have a contact angle of 45° in X-arrangement so that the same load capacity is guaranteed in all principle directions. The use of large steel balls enables high load and moment capacities. All carriages in size 55 are equipped with ball chains.
- X-arrangement with 2-point contact of the raceways
- Uniform loading capacity in all main directions
- High ability for self-regulating
- Small differential slip in comparion to 4-point contact
- Very quiet running and low operating noise
- Low maintenance due to advanced lubrication chamber
- Small displacement force in preload compared to 4-point contact
- Mono Rail profile rails meets the market standardand can replace linear rails of the same design from other manufacturers while maintaining the main dimensions
- Construction and machine technology (safety doors, feeding)
- Packaging machines
- Special purpose machinery
- Logistics (e.g. handling units)
- Medical technology (e.g. X-ray equipment, hospital gurneys)
Mono Rail Products:
MRS / MRT
Standard carriage with flange in two different heights. MRT is the lower version.
MRS…W / MRZ…W / MRT…W
Carriage without flange, also called block. Available in three different heights. MRT is the lower version; MRZ is the intermediate size.
Carriage in long version for holding larger loads. MRS…L is the version with flange.
MRS…LW / MRT…LW
Carriage in long version without flange. Available in two different heights. MRT is the lower version.
Carriage with flange in short version for lower loads with equally high precision.
Carriage without flange in short version for lower loads with equally high precision.
Guide rail MRR…F for bolting from below with threaded holes. Design with smooth surface without bevels.
To learn more or to speak to a specialist at Summers about this product , please complete the form below or call us on 0800 055 6663