X-Rail – Corrosion resistant or zinc-plated steel linear bearings
X-Rail is the product family of roller embossed guide rails for applications in which an especially economical price / performance ratio and high corrosion resistance are required.
X-Rail consists of three product series: fixed bearing rails, compensating bearing rails and telescopic extension on roller base.
All products are available in stainless steel or zinc-plated steel. There are three different sizes of guide rails. The sliders for the glide rails are available in different versions.
- Corrosion resistant, FDA/ USDA compliant materials
- Compensates for deviations in mounting structure parallelism
- Not sensitive to dirt due to internal tracks
- Wide temperature range of application
- Easy adjustment of sliders on the guide rails
- Constuction and machine technology (e.g. safety doors, washing bay accessories)
- Medical technology (e.g. hopsital accessories, medical equipment)
- Transport (e.g. rail transport, naval, automotive industry)
- Food & beverage industry (e.g. packaging, food processing)
- Building technology (e.g. blinds)
- Energy technology (e.g. industrial furnaces, boilers)
Fixed bearings (T-rails)
Fixed bearing rails are used for the main load bearing in radial and axial forces.
Compensating bearings (U-rails)
Compensating bearing rails are used for load bearing of radial forces, in combination with fixed bearing rails as support bearings for occuring torques.
A T and U used together offers compensation for deviations in parallelism and and tolenances in the mounting structure.
Telescopic drawer slide
Telescopic rails with full extension bridges the gap between cheap drawer slides and heavy-load telescopic rails.
Concentric and eccentric radial ball bearings made of stainless steel or roller bearings steel are available for each slider. Roller sealing is dependent on the material: 2RS rubber seals or 2Zsteel shields. All rollers are lubricated for life.
To learn more or to speak to a specialist at Summers about this product , please complete the form below or call us on 0800 055 6663