Rexroth offers a wide range of ball screw assemblies
- Extra-quiet running thanks to optimized ball pickup from the guideway
- Uniform functioning based on the principle of total internal recirculation
- Large number of balls for high load capacities
- D x n parameters of 150 000 now permit highly dynamic applications
- Effective seals with wiping action
- Trouble-free installation of nuts
- Large range of items available from stock
- Five-day express delivery available on request
Rexroth Ball Screw Assemblies do not only work with greater levels of accuracy and at higher speeds, they can also be supplied at very short notice. A wide range of precision screws and preloaded or adjustable-preload single and double nuts is available for all feeding, positioning and conveying tasks.
Screw Assembly with Front Lubrication Unit
The new Rexroth VSE front lubrication unit for screw drives in diameters of 20, 25, 32 and 40 offers the lowest Total Cost of Ownership: without maintenance attention or central lubrication it provides optimum lubrication for up to 300 million revolutions or 5 years of operation in normal conditions.
For more information about this product please visit their website.
Click here to view the full list of Rexroth items available from SUMMERS®.
To learn more or to speak to a specialist at SUMMERS® about this product , please complete the form below or call us on 0800 055 6663