Rexroth - Planetary Screw Assemblies
With the planetary screw assemblies, Rexroth enters the top screw assembly performance classes.
The powerful drive elements are particularly suitable for use in the construction of medium- and heavy-duty machinery like presses, machine tools and plastic injection molding machines.
Using the PLSA Planetary Screw Assemblies, Rexroth extends the area of application of their screw assemblies by the fast movement of high loads.
In Planetary Screw Assemblies, several planets are positioned rotation-symmetrically in one nut. They rotate parallel to the axis around a rolled threaded spindle and generate a linear motion.
The numerous construction-inherent contact surfaces lead to high axial stiffness and load-bearing capacity and thus allow for a long service life. PLSAs achieve highest positioning accuracy and repeatability even with minimum travel movements.
- high load-bearing capacity and stiffness due to numerous, large contact surfaces
- low-noise operation due to guided planets
- small installation space due to increased power density
- reduced lubricant consumption and good environmental protection thanks to effective seals
- different nut designs available
For more information about this product please visit their website.
To learn more or to speak to a specialist at SUMMERS® about this product , please complete the form below or call us on 0800 055 6663